Google Maps is a Google service offering powerful, user-friendly mapping technology and local business information -- including business locations, contact information, and driving directions. Google Maps gives users of your website access to interactive content that you would otherwise not be able to provide them. Giving a visual representation of your business’ location and activities nearby is a powerful way to get users interested in staying at your destination. More than just driving directions, a Google Map with local restaurants and things to do can really sell your property. If your business is not as close to the action, a Google Map can show the surrounding region as well With Google Maps. Your map could show potential customers travel routes to and from your business
1. Integrated business search results: Find business locations and contact information all in one location, integrated on the map. For example, if you search for ( pizza in San Jose, CA ), locations of relevant listings and phone numbers appear on the map. You can also view additional information like hours of operation, types of payment accepted, and reviews.
2. Drag gable maps: Click and drag maps to view adjacent sections instantly (no long waits for new areas to download).
3. Satellite imagery: View a satellite image (or a satellite image with superimposed map data) of your desired location that you can zoom and pan.
4. Earth view: Click the Earth button to view 3D imagery and terrain from Google Earth on Maps that you can zoom, pan, and tilt.
5. Street View: View and navigate within street-level imagery.
6. Detailed directions: Enter an address and let Google Maps plot the location and driving directions for you. Plan a trip by adding multiple destinations to your holiday.
What we can do for you
Google maps can be customized with your information and implemented within your website by our API experts. If you're an organization with multiple locations, a custom Google map setup will allow your audience the most accessibility and ease of use. Giving a visual representation of your business’ location and activities nearby is a powerful way to get users interested in staying at your destination. Your map could show potential customers travel routes to and from your business.